Canon EOS 5DS
Canon EOS 5DS key features
- It is a new design 50.6 Megapixel full-frame CMOS that delivers ultra-high resolution images.
- The EOS scene detection system features a 150,000 pixel RGB + IR metering sensor.
- It comes with a 61 – Point High Density Reticular AF including 41 cross type AF points
- It has a new user selectable shutter release time lag and an advanced mirror control mechanism.
- It has a full HD 30p movie ability with a time lapse function.
- It has well-controlled vibrations that are silent and help stabilize the shooting moment.
- Its robust body is a tried and true ergonomics.
- It is able to do quick and easy transfers with advanced connectivity using a USB 3.0 – for faster transfer of data to PCs and printers.
- It has quick control screen that allows the photographer to easily access the settings that are critical for the task. This camera can work perfectly with any photographer.
- It allows continuous shooting with a high speed of up to 5.0 fps allowing you to capture fast moving action at full resolution.
See our detailed write-up in our Camera Review section.
Body or Lens